Saturday, May 19, 2007

Sind hier die Titel für meine acht Pfosten. (Here are the titles for my eight posts.)

Auf Deutsch
1. Mein erster Tag an meiner neuen Schule.
2. Über meinen neuen Lehrer.
3. Über meinen neuen Grad.
4. Meine Hockeyverein
5. Was ich über Deutschland vermisse.
6. Ich erhielt einer Partei erste Einladung.
7. Unsere Exkursion zu Scienceworks.
8. Wir gingen zur Goldküste.
In English
1. My first day at my new school.
2. About my new teacher.
3. About my new grade.
4. My hockey club.
5. What I miss about Germany.
6. I got first invitation to a party.
7. Our excursion to Scienceworks.
8. We went to the Gold Coast.

2 comments:

anna-lise said...

Andrew, this is a very impressive (albeit fairly cryptic!) blog.
I like your suggestions for blog posts, particularly the (intended?!) grammatical mistakes. Very realistic! However I'm worried that you're not practising your English enough. Perhaps next time you could write a post in German and then include a translation?
Well done.

Magical Bill said...

Wir geht es mit Ihnen, Andrew?

Ich heisse Wilhelm und ich komme von (??) Louisville.

Vielen danken,
A rusty Bill Oldham